Love Island USA is back with a brand new season and a whole new vibe. After three seasons on CBS, America’s spinoff of the UK’s feistiest romance show is now exclusively available to stream on Peacock. The show’s changed up more than just its network, too. There’s a new host and a new narrator — and that’s not even mentioning the 10 hot hotties that have been dropped in the sunniest part of California and dared to start hooking up. This show is the summer binge you’ve been waiting for.
So, when will we get the next episodes of Love Island USA? And how long is Love Island USA Season 4? Here’s what you need to know!
When will Love Island USA Episodes 1 and 2 be on Peacock?
Episode 1 of Love Island USA will arrive on Peacock tonight at 9 p.m. ET. Episode 2 will be added to Peacock on Wednesday, July 20 at 9 p.m. ET. New episodes of Love Island USA will continue until Sunday, and then Love Island will run nightly from Tuesday to Sunday for pretty much the rest of summer. Also worth pointing out: Saturday night’s episode will be a recap of that week’s sexy shenanigans (with some new footage mixed in as well).
What is the Love Island USA release schedule and episode count?
Love Island USA Season 4 should unfold across 40 episodes total. While the show hasn’t explicitly said such, about this season, we know that Love Island USA was picked up by Peacock for a total of 80 episodes over two seasons. So, you do math and you get 40. This being Love Island, that means you’re gonna get all of those episodes at a way, way faster pace than usual. The series airs six days a week, starting on Tuesday and running to Sunday. That means that the release schedule for Love Island Season 4 could look like:
- Episodes 1-6: Tuesday, July 19 to Sunday, July 24
- Episodes 7-13: Tuesday, July 26 to Sunday, July 31
- Episodes 14-20: Tuesday, August 2 to Sunday, August 7
- Episodes 21-27: Tuesday, August 9 to Sunday, August 14
- Episodes 28-33: Tuesday, August 16 to Sunday, August 21
- Episodes 34-39: Tuesday, August 23 to Sunday, August 28
- Episode 40: Tuesday, August 30
Again, this is just speculation! There could be fewer episodes this season, or maybe more than one episode drops on one random night. The only thing we really know for sure is that Tuesday through Sunday is Love Island time.
Who are the Love Island USA Season 4 host and narrator?
Love Island didn’t just switch networks, it also switched hosts. Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) joins the Love Island family as the host of Peacock’s Love Island USA. Joining her is a familiar voice for everyone who’s watched the UK original: comedian Iain Stirling will serve as the narrator for Season 4, just like he does on the UK series. Hyland and Stirling replace Arielle Vandenberg and Matthew Hoffman, the host and narrator of the previous three seasons of Love Island USA.
Who is in the Love Island USA Season 4 cast?
- Courtney Boerner (24; Winter Park, Florida)
- Jesse Bray (27; Springfield, Ohio)
- Isaiah Campbell (21; Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- Deborah Chubb (26; Dallas, Texas)
- Felipe Gomes (32; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Zeta Morrison (29; Suri, England)
- Sydney Paight (22; Houston, Texas)
- Timmy Pandolfi (29; New York, New York)
- Sereneti Springs (28; Clovis, California)
- Andy Voyen (23; Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Love Island USA Season 4 is now streaming on Peacock.