Meet King Edward The Last Kingdom Actor Timothy Innes
- The 28-year-old British actor Timothy Innes is again in the spotlight for starring his life-changing role of “King Edward” in the Season 5 of the famous English series, “The Last Kingdom.”
- In “The Last Kingdom,” this stunning actor has been working since season 3 and met too many talented co-stars, and this time Ewan Horrocks & Phia Saban joined him in Season 5.
- It is Timothy’s 3rd season playing the role of King Edward, and it might not be wrong to say that he has made quite an impression with his performance.
- The British actor is most known for his depiction of Benjamin Lennox in “Harlots,” but he has performed in various roles in cinema and television.
- Although he is mainly in the acting job, the hustle to become a model is also going on side-by-side.
Early Life, Family, and Theater
- In 1993, at a place called Bristol in the UK, Timothy Innes (age 28) took birth in the house of his Christian father and mother.
- He grew up with his elder brother named Joe Innes, a singer as a profession and a stage performer.
- Innes’s passion for acting has always been with him since childhood. After getting a General Certificate of Secondary Education in theatre studies, he decided to pursue a BA in Acting from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (BOVTS).
- In the last three years of High School, Innes was highly involved in theatre, which helped remove the stage fear from his mind.
- As a theater artist, he began his journey in 2011 by performing in the “Spring Awakening” play at Brighton Fringe Festival and then decided to pursue his career in acting.
- While studying at “Bristol Old Vic theatre school,” he participated in “Speaking in tongues,” “Sauce for the goose,” “Comedy of errors,” “The Heresy of Love,” and many other theaters acts.
- There are many activities also in which Timothy is very skilled, like Fencing, rollerblading, puppetry, and mimicry.
- On the big screen, Innes made his first landing by performing the supportive role of Mark Walsh on February 25, 2016, released “Doctors” series episode “24.”
- To begin his career in movies, he landed a role in a short film called “Those Who Are Lost.” In this Sam McMullen’s 27 minutes long film, Timothy’s role was of a guy named Jacob, and Christopher Fulford, the famous actor from “Scoop,” was also in the movie.
- In 2017, he got the chance to show his acting skills in, “The Sense of an Ending” & “Daphne,” but his life began changing when he made his fabulous landing as “Benjamin Lennox” in the “Harlots” series.
- In 2018, while on the one side, Timothy is gaining attention for starring the role of “King Edward,” in the same year he made his appearance in “Ashes in the Snow,” & “The Favourite.”
- It’s no surprise that Kelly Valentine Hendry chose Tim to fill Edward of Wessex’s role in “The Last Kingdom” a year later as a more visible role that allowed him to further develop his depth as a young actor.
Personal Life and Girlfriend
- Timothy Innes’ fans know how much he loves to share his moments of life on his Instagram account.
- He also interacts with his lovers on Twitter, as he has a significant following on the social media platform.
- We do not know about Timothy Innes’ girlfriend, but one thing that we are sure about is that he has earned himself a lot of friends, working in “The Last Kingdom.
Timothy Innes Q&A
Ques: Timothy Innes’ Instagram account?
Ques: How old is Timothy Innes?
Ans: Tim is 28 years old.
Ques: Timothy Innes’ height?
Ans: 5 Feet 10 inches.
Ques: Net Worth of Timothy Innes?
Ans: USD 600k.
Ques: The Twitter account of Timothy Innes?