Skip to content
1. How to say yes in Italian
- Author: www.thinkinitalian.com
- Date Submitted: 12/06/2021 10:00 AM
- Average star voting: (4.81/5 stars and 61087 reviews)
- Summary: How do you say yes in Italian? Learn the Italian words for “yes”, how they’re pronounced, and see some examples to practice your Italian!
- Match with the search results: English (detected) to Italian
2. How to Say “Yes” in Italian – Sì – Daily Italian Words
- Author: dailyitalianwords.com
- Date Submitted: 05/26/2020 07:12 PM
- Average star voting: (3.55/5 stars and 13153 reviews)
- Match with the search results: If you’d like to say “yes” in Italian, you’d generally say “sì.” In some situations you could also use “certo,” which means certainly/definitely/sure but …
3. 3 Best Ways To Say Yes/No/Ok In Italian | Ling App
- Author: ling-app.com
- Date Submitted: 03/06/2020 07:17 AM
- Average star voting: (3.57/5 stars and 47737 reviews)
- Summary: If you are a first-time visitor to Italy, you need some survival Italian! This article will teach you how to say Yes/No/Ok in Italian to make your trip smoother!
- Match with the search results: To say yes in Italian, you use two letters and an accent: sì. As in English, it is used both as an interjection and a way to express a …
4. The alternatives to “SÌ” and “NO” in Italian: improve your Italian vocabulary! – LearnAmo
- Author: learnamo.com
- Date Submitted: 03/14/2020 10:11 AM
- Average star voting: (3.74/5 stars and 72731 reviews)
- Match with the search results: The general rule to say yes in Italian is to use “Si,” which means “yes.” Of course, if you do not know what else to say, you could always …
5. How to say beautiful in Italian: examples and songs for learners! | Mama Loves Italy
- Author: mamalovesitaly.com
- Date Submitted: 01/30/2021 03:53 AM
- Average star voting: (3.98/5 stars and 67246 reviews)
- Summary: How to say beautiful in Italian? A teacher of Italian as a second language shows how to say ‘bello’ the right way, any time you need it!
- Match with the search results: As a general rule, to say yes in Italian we use the word sì, often accompanied by grazie (thanks) to answer a question positively.